PH

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Besides the scent, the size of the product has lasted me quite a bit, which is surprising considering I have really long hair, and it leaves my hair soft and silky without even using any hair oil. It does what it says and hydrates while not weighting it down. A quality purchase I will be making again once I'm out.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Love this conditioner! It's moisturizing without feeling heavy and sticky - makes combing your hair in the shower much easier. I like this better than the other SM conditioners I tried (Coconut & Hibiscus, Manuka Honey & Yogurt). The only problem: I wish this product came in a jar instead of pump because it can be hard at times - but this is a very common issue with SM conditioners. For reference: curly 3B/C hair type.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

it really conditions your hair if you’re someone that washes your hair on the daily basis cuz it’s very very light and hair absorbs it quickly, however if you wash your here every other day or once a week it will not work for you becuz it’s not deeply conditioning and the result wouldn’t be convenient for you.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I found the smell a little overpowering at the start but I have come to like it now. Makes my hair smooth and does not weigh it down either.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I bought a whole bunch of SheaMoisture to repair the damage Nioxin did to my hair. It smells amazinggggg, and the smell stays through the day until my next wash. It’s a good conditioner that can accompany any shampoo, and when your hair dries the ends look great, fresh but not greasy

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

nice coconut flavor! Hair smells like coconut all day! Hair has become a little easier to comb. The texture of the conditioner is thick (not very liquid) приятный кокосовый аромат! Волосы весь день пахнут кокосом! Волосы стало немного легче расчесывать. Текстура кондиционера густая (не сильно жидкий)

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking i love it

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

smells very nice and coconuty, and very gentle on the hair

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

51 year old female, long, fine hair that tends to be a bit curly, Nice scent, moisturizes great.