PH

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Shea Moisture Baby Wash & Shampoo is made from shea butter, chamomile and argan essential oils, so the organic ingredients are suitable for both babies and children. Shea Moisture Baby Wash & Shampoo helps baby relax, comfort, comfort, reduce fussiness and sleep better. Shea Moisture Shower Gel is gentle with young skin to help soothe irritated skin. These natural ingredients keep baby's skin soft and smooth.

5940cd8a-d277-4acc-9647-f2680113fbc3
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very gentle for baby skin . can be used with newborn and the smell is graet ,leaves the skin smooth,yummy,and pleasant. i was searching for a soap that provides my babys sensitive skin,that can be used daily. this new version has a great pump,so you don't waist any bit of the soap recommended.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I use this shampoo for all my kids hair, 7,5 and 2 years old. This shampoo is amazing! It makes my kids hair so shiny, soft and healthy looking! I tried many others shampoos and even other shampoos of this brand made my kids hair dry and freezy. But once I tried this one I keep repurchase it for more than a year. And I follow it with any kids conditioner of HONEST brand. So I highly recommend this product for kids hair. But not for babies as it’s not tear free formula.

Bought it cause it was slightly cheaper than other washes for sensitive skin of this brand. Note that it is scented, not harshly but you can sense it and I'd assume the smell could be a bit sweet for some people. Otherwise it's great, I enjoy it: lathers nicely and doesn't strip out my skin.

Posted on May 30, 2022

it's gentle and the scent is not overpowering. I used it on my hair but it doesn't clean very well, which is normal since it's made for kids. the composition was really good and the package is regular. good quality if used for kids and it's gentle on their skin too.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The scent of the product is light and good... It is very foamy and the quality is good... The size will take me more than a month of use... It's so gentle on hair and skin leaving them moisturized.. I used it for my baby's body and hair...

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I love this product which I bought for my grandchildren. The quality is good and it smells delicious, so much so that I use it myself.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Love this product so much, love the scent and makes my kids skin so soft, a little goes such a long way and will use for 3 months or more till it runs out

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Appropriate amount of bubbles for use in toddlers bath, gentle, excellent moisturising for baby’s gentle skin, lovely scent and quality, nourishing benefits of coconut oil and shea butter composition, convenient pump package.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Love it!! Best smell They changed the bottle and it us much easier to use. The only thing it is missing, is the option to lock the bottle while traveling