PH

Posted on May 2, 2022

Tastes good. I give it to my kids when they feel a cold coming on to boost their immunity. I love that its a lozenge and it's only 15 mg. I really like this brand because it's good quality. Great ingredients and size. So many people are deficient in zinc.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I am so tired of taking tons of capsules, so these lozenges are real savers for me! I chose them because I trust Ben Lynch (founder of the brand) and there are optimal ingredients. Even my candida does not mind some sweeteners in it, I do not have any bad gut reactions. That also means that most probably they are gluten-free (no traces) since I am celiac I would've noticed. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love the Seeking Health products and love this is a lozenge so the whole family can use when we think there might be a cold etc. brewing. It takes about 10 minutes to dissolve but the taste is fine enough that even the kids don't mind.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love seeking health brand but some of their stuff tastes really nasty. Not this zinc though. It's easy to take and has other goodies in it as well.

Posted on May 27, 2022

They helped getting my smell back after the virus. So helpful! Only downside was the taste, but it helped to chew it with an apple or other fruit.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This lozenge is easy to take, I just let it dissolve in my mouth and it tastes good. I take it to strengthen my immune system and to also help support getting my taste back which it slowly is, so I’m thankful.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The lozenges form is far better than capsules, as you absorb them better. Not too sweet, which is good. The only annoying thing is that I become thirsty after taking these lozenges.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Good quality, good enough taste (kids will take it), nice ingredients, seems to be helpful for sore throats/colds. I like to keep zinc lozenges on hand for the kids because they won’t swallow capsules. These work well and better ingredients than most!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I have read that lozenges are a great way to get your zinc - do not bite! - and these have the amount I want. The flavor is good!