PH
4.8

4.8
NaturopathDubai
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I really feel a difference with this magnesium. I take 2 a day for anxiety and fatigue and irritability. 300-600mg a day is what works for me best. And this supplement actually provides 150mg of magnesium which is a nice quantity per pill. Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body as ours involved in many body functions. I’m currently studying to become a nutritional therapist and naturopath in the UK (I’m about to start year 3 at CNM) and I have learned that magnesium is very important even for they bioavailability of vitamin D. Please like the comment of you found it useful.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This formula has the best forms of magnesium in just 1 pill. Malate is usually to be taken in the morning as it gives energy and glycinate is to be taken in the evening as it has calming effect but I take it every evening and sleep like a log so it won't interfere with your sleep.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Great combination of two types of beneficial magnesium in this formula - magnesium malate and magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate. Both are highly absorbable and bioavailable for us humans. Since enough magnesium is difficult to consume in our daily diet and the soil is depleted of this important mineral, supplementing with magnesium is necessary and important.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
1,365

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I need magnesium but my digestive system can’t tolerate most, these are gentler, I haven’t had a migraine and my joint and muscle pains have diminished but I can’t take more than one a day as they upset me at higher doses. It’s OK though as I seem to be fine on what seems like a small dose.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

love the magnesium combination. has mag glycinate and malate which is known to help with relaxation and muscles. helps me get a good sleep at night. I take extra when I have headache or sleep issues. helps a lot

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Bought to keep up with daily magnesium supplementation. I find this brand good because it doesn't have lots of fillers and I'm hoping that there is a large majority absorbed and used by the body. Stress depletes magnesium among other things.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Good magnesium supplement. Purchased to help raise my magnesium RBC level. Too early to tell if it’s done that, but is already helping bring down my blood pressure.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

The magnesium type is of high quality because the cheaper oxide type is excluded. One capsule of 150 mg is for matching with a calcium of 250 mg, in which 125 mg for pairing with calcium, 25 mg for other uses by the body.