PH

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have recently ordered this product to try something new and very satisfied with the result. It is pH 5.5, no detectable smell and it has not caused an allergic reaction on my skin. It is fast absorbing and moisturizing.

0aefbb79-63fc-4ff7-b740-9a6ca234d82d
Posted on May 12, 2022

Perfect as a daily moisturizer for my sensitive skin. I have rosacea and this has been working well on my red and bumpy skin It's very light weight but will moisturize your skin enough for warmer months. During the winter time, I might add another layer of cream in dry spots on my face though

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This lotion is very light and very quickly absorbed. I used it 2 times daily and my sensitive skin is well moisturized. Will buy it again.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Feels super good, it’s not heavy but still feels moisturizing. Very simple as it says, which is what I was looking for. I like it for the morning

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The ingredients are simple and effective

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

great light moisturizer.. not heavy at all

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love it

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

It’s light and non sticky.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Frequently used products! This is very good quality. Will buy again. a reasonable amount! high value! It can be used at any age with frequent use. This is very good efficacy. The effect that it can be a very good supplement by exercising and keeping the dosage with a diet!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I recently ordered this product to try something new and am very pleased with the result. It is pH 5.5, no odor is detectable and does not cause allergic reactions on my skin. Absorbs quickly and moisturizes. If my review was helpful please like it.