PH

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My favorite probiotics. They taste great, help my digestion, and are in a nice big bottle. Zero complaints. They do contain carbs, so not ideal for everyone but for me no problem. Give them a try if you want to make getting your daily dose of good bacteria a bit easier and more fun 😋 These are 10/10 recommended from me! Effective and quality product.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought from another platform previously but now I found this in Iherb. My preferred platform. Digestive Advantge is good for my child. I see a gradual improvement in appetite after I provide daily 2 dose of gummy to him. A growing child would need a good appetite to absorb nutrient from food. So a must have for me. Worth a try.😀

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I use a lot of gummy vitamins but this is the only that reminds me of gummy worms because it’s actually chewy. Other gummies will melt quicker. Not a bad thing! I actually like it because I can’t eat candy anymore so it feels like a guilty pleasure. Lol. The flavors are good. I find it does help with my digestion, which is saying a lot because I have a chronic digestive disease.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It came in good condition! Shipping was fast. The gummies were coated in sugar so they were a tad too sweet for me. I am not sure about the effectiveness honestly. Didn’t feel any difference after taking it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great taste and consistency. I love these gummies. Description is right on. I have bought these twice before.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great taste, easy to take support for digestion. Will buy again. No unpleasant side effects that I noticed.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The natural fruit flavors taste better than the regular flavors.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great quality supplement for digestion benefits.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this because my elementary school daughter tends to have constipation and is not good at taking over-the-counter medicines. The taste was also fruity, and I was excited to see that the shape of Gummy Dashi Ma-chan was cute. If this is the case, it seems that we can continue to support health for a long time.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I buy them every month without fail! They are wonderful, they have helped me a lot to regulate my trips to the bathroom and reduce inflammation! Also they are very good! I highly recommend them