PH

1,748
1,139
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,815

This little vitamin E stick is so nourishing! I use it on my laps as well as underneath my eyes since I moved to a very different climate that is very dry. It's not oily either nor drying out and I can see this being used year round for its moisturizing benefits.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,740

I’ve been using this product for many years and it satisfies my lips to have a smooth and healthy texture. It’s riched in vitamin E and that is always appealing to me. I tend to apply matte lipstick and by far I knew that it can dry my lips, so this vitamin lippie balm provides moisture on my lips and at the same time leverage a protection to prevent my lips from drying.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

i like this product. it has no scent. i use it daily during the day which keeps my undereye hydrated and doesn't leave it dry. The quality, package and size for the price are reasonable. it moisturizes my lip too. The composition are very light and not harmful. Overall it really did the benefit.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

THE BEST eye cream and lip balm I’ve ever used. The fine lines around my eyes have reduced, making me look younger and fresher. (It doesn’t help with the dark circles though) It works well as a lip balm too and my lips haven’t cracked since I started using it. It doesn’t leave any sticky residue on either eye area or lips. Amazing product, will repurchase!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought one for its Ve content, but was pleasantly surprised with its texture. Sometimes in winter foundation would cringe around eye area making lines visible and i just need to apply a little of this stuff and all dryness and lines disappear. I sometimes use this as lip balm on the go as well, a very versatile and handle multifunctional product to have. Totally recommend

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I have used it for two weeks only but its good it moisturize it has not scent at all and the quality is good it but I don’t think it would last long cus the size is kinda small I could use it for dry spots or pimples on my face as well it helps

f0581922-1fac-491a-ae76-faa19f167b46
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I will start by saying that it is a very good lipstick. But the first time that I used it I accidentally pressed it too hard and it broke, I managed to save it and I use it every dot .I really recommend it! There is no cent size is good and I feel it gives my lips good moisture

3f52895c-2c32-4d20-8b08-d0cfc1fb893f
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Not sure if using this is actually helping, but I love whipping it out and using it when I’m walking around. There’s no scent and it’s sized like a chapstick. It comes off easily so you don’t need to apply too much pressure. This would be great to have when skiing or out in the snow/somewhere super dry.