PH

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Best conditioner ever , it moisturizer for hair and the size of this soooo huge so it’s enough for couple of months . And quality so great . I use it after its shampoo. The scent of tea tree will let you feel like a refresh mind . The package when I received was safe . And it’s safe to your hair and scalp

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The conditioner is good, but I literally had to watch a youtube tutorial to figure out how to open the pump (and I went to Harvard). I've used countless products with pumps that you have to twist to unlock before, and this is the only one that's ever required me to do internet research to figure out.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am gluten intolerant and have psoriasis on my scalp. I use both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is soft and no flaky itchy scalp. This is a winner.

Posted on May 18, 2022

What I like about this type of shampoo is that it does not contain any aromatic ingredients that cause damage to the hair and scalp.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

As far as conditioners go, this one works well. Though, it does leave some residue I just can’t tell what it is. Doesn’t feel greasy or oil, but not as “clear” as normal.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

It has a very refreshing scent and hair feels light and bouncy. Renpure products are sulfate free so ideal for daily hair wash. I’ve been using them for long time now and my hair texture has improved.

cc48d1ee-b496-44b2-9c68-65457526fec4
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I am very satisfied with the product, I recommend it to everyone. thank you for supporting Ukraine 🇺🇦💛💙

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The scent is just like hotel I use it daily the size is more than enough

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I like the smell a little minty and makes it feel like really fresh. The hair becomes soft and smooth.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Huge quantity and it smells nice, left my hair smooth and silky .