PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Love this great quality salt.. It’s unrefined and has so many minerals which benefits your body. iI use it on all my recipes and salads. Has a great taste. Has no nasty ingredients that normal refined salt has. Comes in a resealable package and is a good size for the price

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I bought this salt for the reputed health benefits (mineral content). I can't comment yet on that since I just got it, but wow, the taste of this salt is phenomenal! It's also very pretty! This seems to be a quality salt. I am not a huge fan of the package--it's hard to get out the amount you want through the odd pour spout. But I am looking forward to adding this salt to my daily diet as it tastes so good!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love sprinkling a pinch on top of my steamed vegetables or my eggs with the panache of a 5-star chef. The flavor is truly wonderful... it just lights up the taste buds! Sounds fanciful but it really does. The quality of this salt, as well as the fine version, is excellent.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

After been doing my research it seems like Redmond Salt is both the cleanest (least contaminated) and have the richest mineral content. Himalaya salt, has a nice cling to its name, but is often mined in not so clean facilities in Pakistan. A try to avoid those. The price for this is very high. But per portion it’s almost small. When salting water for pasta/potatoes I use regular cheap salt.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this salt! I bought the smaller bottle dispenser item first, and liked it, so am now buying the larger pack to use as a refill. The salt is attractive, and has a lovely crunch when you eat it. I sprinkle on baked potatoes, soup etc. It is also healthy, with lots of minerals. Much better than the non-descript stuff in supermarkets.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This salt just tastes wonderful. I have been staying away from refined table salt and trying out some salts from different companies. I love real salt next to Himalayan pink salt. This is a kosher salt which is ground coarser. You can use it for cooking but you can also use it as finishing salt. It has a good texture when you sprinkle on avocado toast!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I used to bought Himalayan pink salt. This is another sea salt I tried which the size, packaging, taste, quality and ingredients are just nice according to my mom. However, would recommend for cooking only as it is a Coarser grain salt which might need sometimes to cook with the dishes.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

was looking for good quality salt that not only adds flavour but also has good nutrition. I like this salt, I add a pinch to water for better absorption. Hard to find similar brands that offer this quality. Good decent size and the price is reasonable if you buy when on sale.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I like this brand, always get the coarse ones but out of stock so trying this fine salt, excellent for daily cooking ! Size is very good for vale !

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This is the best. I love the pour spot on the package so I can store part of it in a jar. Provides minerals regular salt doesn’t.