PH

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Multi-use oil for salad and stir frying

I would wholeheartedly suggest getting this if you aren't worried about calories. Definitely check the nutrition facts if you're on a diet. I've tried cooking with this as an ingredient and also as a salad dressing, and would suggest it as a stir fry sauce with low calorie noodles (during or after cooking). I like sesame-flavored dressings and I thought its taste was definitely oil-centric.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

In my opinion, this is a Very clean ingredient salad dressings, love that is made out of avocado oils and is so hard to find it in my local groceries stores, so I love to order them from here, hassle free! To me is a very tasty dressing and I enjoyed it very much! Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Like this dressing for a quick salad lunch or side. Works well with peanut butter for asian slaw. Or some orange juice for tanginess. I always sprinkle a dash of cayenne or smoked paprika to amp up the taste and balance out the acidity. The bottle is quite small though, so it runs out quickly. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

on my 3rd bottle.. this is exactly the dressing i want when i make any sort of asian style salad. (the recipe i go for - especially yummy with chinese cabbage, lettuce, purple and green cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, and coriander chopped up!)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Tried it with quinoa salad which contains stir fried abalone, kale, capsicum, hard boiled egg, avocado and assorted nuts! It is so yummy! The sauce is not salty nor sour, it has a gentle ginger and sesame taste. I like it a lot!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like it because of its all natural ingredients and great tase. Nice to use in salads and as a sauce or marinate for meat and chicken.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

we love all of the primal kitchen products. we like the fact they are sugar free without nasty seed oils. great on Asian chicken salad

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

The taste is pretty good. I like to use it for salad dressing. My main complaint is that it is a pretty small bottle and it is expensive. I think the bottle is nice so I will reuse this packaging to try to make my own dressing afterwards. I like that it uses avocado oil so that's healthy.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is a very tasty dressing, but has added sugar that I hadn’t realized when ordering it. The ingredients are high quality & the size is perfect. I’ve used in on cooked veggies so far & really enjoyed it!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great taste and not overpowering at all, good quality and very low carb. Healthy ingredients. A bit thin but spreads the flavor well that way.