PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
If you are burnt out this is a recharge

For our busy lifestyles with pushing ourselves to do more to the point of exhausting oneself, this product is a recharge when you have pushed beyond a level for respecting your body. I was in a workaholic state as a stay at home mom, pushing myself to be super mom, and I was perpetually, continually exhausted. Even after sleeping, I didn't feel refreshed. This formula gently fixed the feeling of burnout which plagued me for almost a year. It is gradual, but very, very effective. I had no side effects, and finally can get out of bed. Please vote thumbs up for this review as helpful, if this helped you. Thanks and live in a happy healthy state!

I have chronic lyme disease, and I take two of these caps twice daily - two in the morning and two in the afternoon. I find this to be very helpful. It is the only adrenal supplement I take. It provides energy AND also helps with depression. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,342

Since we are all an experiment of one, its hard to review such an item..however, both my husband and I have found our sleep quality increased. My 16 year old daughter takes this too, to help with a demanding high school curriculum and sports schedule; seems to help with that increased stress. Try it out!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I take this on an empty stomach, as suggested, along with other adrenal supports. It does not include Siberian ginseng, as most adrenal supports do. That herb is too overstimulating to me. I do believe this helps!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Schisandra is a great herb for low adrenal output, and also Rehmannia which is also included in this formula is great to raise low cortisol levels. Planetary Herbals is a quality company. Benefits the adrenals and helps me with low energy.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Outstanding formula to support your kidney and your adrenals. Must be taken for at least a few months to replenish well your adrenals. Good value for the price.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,070

This product always decreases my stress and it helps calm my overthinking , give me enough energy due to overwork, and it calms my mind in general.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It boosts my energy. When I don’t take it, I feel totally different. Maybe some people find it’s taste a bit strange, but it didn’t bother me at all.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have been doing this formula for years. I do it for balancing my hormones from a hysterectomy. I am 63 and I haven’t had many menopause symptoms because of this formula. My local stores stopped carrying it, so I was thrilled to find it at iherb.