PH

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Honestly I don’t think I’ll ever stop having PG tips on my morning routine. I’ve tried other brands and also loose leaf black tea but the quality was never as good as this one. One tea bag will give you a strong cup of tea! And the ingredients are simple: just black tea :)

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The product arrived in time and well, the taste of the tea is wonderful for someone who likes black tea and the smell and taste are just like the ones you find in the UK. The fact that the box comes with 40 tea bags is so practical. Tea bags are a great option when you don’t have time to prepare the loosed leaf option and the taste is still great. It does have caffeine but for those who drink black tea in their daily basis, it will be a good alternative if looking for this brand or willing to try a new brand. The brand is reliable and always has good blends.

Posted on May 5, 2022

If you want a proper British cup of tea, make it with PG Tips. It is delicious with a bit of milk! This is the taste of home.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

You can't beat the taste of a good cup of PG Tips. It makes a strong cup of tea which is best drunk with milk. I was glad to find it on iherb.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I am so happy to be able to buy these tea bags. I miss good English tea and it is lifechanging to be able to buy it on iherb.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

OMG I am sooooooo happy to I can buy PG tips from iHerb. I googled international shopping first, And here was better. Thankyou for selling!!!! So I Can enjoy milk tea~~~~~~~♥

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I use these or red rose tea bags for our sweet and unsweetened iced tea. They're usually about 8$/a big box here so this was a pretty good deal.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

As an American married to an Englishman we take tea very seriously in our home! PG tips passes with flying colors taste color and price ! Just cant get used to drinking it with milk

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is my husbands new favorite tea. Smooth, rich, deep flavor. Excellent value for quality tea. The shape of the paper teabag helps it to brew better in the cup.