PH
4.5

4.5
AnaAna
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is good quality natural bandage. The size of each is quite big. Sticking property is not so high, but I believe it’s due to the more natural and safe ingredients used. Activated charcoal is know for detoxifying and purifying properties. The recyclable package is great feature also. I can definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

these are great quality first aid bandages for the value ! My whole family like them, easy to apply and stay well, the composition of charcoal feel effective and benefit the scraps and scratches . I like these for being more than just a bandage . I keep in purse and car which is easy to pack away !

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

No strong scent.. The quality is good and the size too... The package is okay...feels comfortable on the skin... The effect is like any other regular bandaid.. but better.. The only sad thing is the quantity not the quality.. I wish they could make more quantity in a box.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

They are just like the small version but except I wish they were completely plain black instead of having that X pattern. These are not really waterproof so keeping it dry is important. I like how eco-friendly the packaging of the whole Patch line is (mostly paper and cardboard).

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great eco friendly option. It's for very specific injuries which I did not realize when I got them but I will keep them just in case

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

theres only 10 in the package but the variety of sizes is good and it looks and feels like a quality bandage. all in all I got my money's value

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I like that they are made of bamboo, are compostable and are non-toxic like other mainstream brands. But they don’t hold long. They come off easily and are not waterproof.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

But pretty small bandages I do recommend for small wounds, A bit expensive for small package but it show pays off with a great quality bandages

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

So cute but unfortunately don’t stick too well. But that’s not a big deal because we change them daily if needed. Effective, good materials, and feels flexible when used.