PH

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
My skin drinks this!

Very easily absorbed and makes skin feel smooth and silky. Looks and feels a little like a emulsion and serum hybrid. Pretty light so you may need a thick or rich moisturizer/cream over this during the dry winter. Smells expensive but not sure if I like the way it smells… Satisfied with the first few uses but I’ll have to use up the bottle to decide if I’ll get it again.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I've been using this vegan collagen for a month so far and I really like it. It moisturises my face without leaving it sticky or heavy. Nice scent. I'm trying to be more conscious about the products I buy and this is an excellent option. I will buy it again definitely!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I’m impressed by how well this product works. I don’t really expect much from serums but this one has a milky texture that your skin drinks up and suddenly you’ve got super smooth glass skin! It also does a super job of moisturising areas that might have fine lines like the forehead area. Super product!

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I use this after toning and before moisturizng at night. I love the composition and the glass packaging. It helps keep my face plump and moisturized

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Works great on my sensitive skin and the formula is not greasy and absorbs well. Would recommend for anyone looking for a skin glow boost!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

For the price, it isn't bad! It definitely made my skin more vibrant and it glided on effortlessly. I used about 3 drops day and night. I love the little pink glass bottle. Very sustainable!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Love this product. Very hard to find a collagen serum that is vegan. Just started using and I can feel my skin feels firmer. Hope to get more results with continued use.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very nice scent very easy to use good quality the size is good best for my age very nice package very good benefit and composition very good for sensitive skin and very gentle soft frequency good concern. I like a lot to use it because is easy soft and very gentle!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This seems like a really lovely product. It feels nice and mixes well with facial oils, and I thought it would work well for me. However after using it for a while I started to react to it a little. Best for skin that isn't sensitive.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

i love it, it enters immediately into skin, I like that it s vegan too and also the neutral smell, will rebuy it