PH

Posted on May 7, 2022

I had purchased a blend of seed previously, but I like this powder better. It mixes easily in my shake and doesn't stick to the walls of the blender. That it's organic and the seed is sprouted are a plus! I keep it in the fridge so it will stay fresh.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I’ve suffered from the imbalanced Hormone issue for a long time. It’s yet to know whether it’s really that effective to heal my issue, but I’m certain that this is the product I’d like to continue taking for a long time. Love it when adding it into my oat milk tea to open my mornings.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Usually I use my grinder to make fresh powder. But sometimes I use this one because it is from sprouted seeds. It has a good quality and just two ingredients. It tastes great in my morning oatmeal and brings a lot of benefits to my body. This package lasts really long for me.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I personally really like this brand! I use this product in particular in most of my baking and mixed in yogurt or smoothies! The benefits of sprouted seeds are amazing! Adds great fiber to whatever you are making. Really appreciate the quality of ingredients they use and the amount you get in the bag is sufficient as well. A big bag usually lasts me quite a long time as I usually only add a couple tsp or so to yogurt and to my baking about a few Tbs. Will continue to buy this for sure!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This came highly recommended. I use it in so many things! I throw it in muffins, yogurt etc. nice size package. Doesn’t have a taste really. Good ingredient list, great health benefits for your diet. Keep it refrigerated! I use about 1tbs as a serving when I throw it in way a muffin mix. Great for kids too so they get the extra health benefits with ease.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like the ease of use the sprouted powder provides; helps accentuate the flavor in many recipes and makes them taste great while being providing multiple benefits to the body. An essential addition to any healthy diet. The quality of ingredients used is exceptional. The serving size lasts for a month. Since it comes in a Ziplock package it is easy to use frequently.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great combination of 2 superfoods - chia seeds and flaxseeds. Convenient powdered form which can be added easily to food items - I add it to oatmeal. Much more potent in antioxidents than other forms of chia seeds and flaxseeds due to the use of sprouted seeds. Hope iHerb will stock more inventory of this item as it tends to be out of stock frequently.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Ingredients and composition of this product is really great. Quality and quantity is great as well. Love the taste and benefit. Good packaging and size. Use and serving is good as well. Recommended, like for like please thank you. Hope this help, like for like great for the whole family ;-)

Posted on May 21, 2022

Quality is good. Ingredients contain both superfoods we need that benefits our diets. Even better that it's grounded for you. Recommend a teaspoon to start with or you might poop more than you'd like hahaha

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Sprouted seeds are much better than unsprouted but there ain’t that many options. Hope this will be in stock soon, buying for my keto diet