PH

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Super love it!

OMG! This is so awesome! Really love the taste of the seeds as a nuts lover! High protein is super good for my daily snack choice! Love it.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Delicious Nuts! Purportedly the healthiest in the world. Love how high the fibre content is for nuts. Also great that they are healthy for you even when roasted (This is usually not advised for conventional nuts due to the high amount of AGE produced)

Posted on May 27, 2022

These are one of the most delicious nuts I have ever tried. My son loves them too. One downside however : some of the nuts are over-roasted.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I really liked the texture of these, nice flavor paired with some raw cheese, eggs n leafy veg. More people need to know about these!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Lovely fresh nuts with great taste. These are low in oxalates, so really healthy and very difficult to get where I live. Superb service from iHerb. Good sized pack to keep them fresh.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

These seeds have a very smooth texture and have a peanut taste. This is a wonderful healthy snack that I would have never discovered without IHERB. After researching found several different ideas of things to make with them.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Very interesting seed, I couldn't find any translation to my language. It has peanut and almond like tastes but too hard. Be aware of that,if you have weak teeth

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good quality ingredients with a taste that is similar to peanuts. Baru seeds are a great peanut substitute for people who are allergic to peanuts. I only disliked its being over-roasted

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This was my first time trying Baru seeds and the flavor is SOOO nutty- and it absolutely does taste like peanuts with a hint of cacao. Texture-wise, Baru seeds are a lot more crunchy compared to peanuts! Recommend that you give it a try :)