PH

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great organics for a great price!

This really seems to make me feel relaxed and takes the edge off anxiety I have felt. I have only been taking a couple weeks, so will be anxious to see the improvement over a months time. Great glass bottle, and the pills are organic which is all a plus. IHerb also has the fastest shipping on orders of any supplement company I have used.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality of this product is so good with clean ingredients nothing added. It helps lower your blood sugar and helps with anxiety. I find it really good for anxiety and is known to help balance your hormones. Its reasonably priced.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Prompt delivery, exact product, no damages. I was happy when I receive my order so earlier than I expected

Auto-translated from Russian

Daughter accepts. Age 10 years. 1 capsule at night. Composition - natural Herbs, the capsule itself is also made from organic ingredients. The packaging is very nice, glass jar. The benefits are obvious, consult a nutritionist. There are no unpleasant sensations on the Taste. The quality of the products of this company is satisfactory. Like composition, packaging, health benefits. Sleep problems improved after starting the supplement.

c700dbf5-22f5-41e4-b1a4-e3f8de277720
ttanzi
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It smells like basil. I hope it works well.