PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

my mother in law use this as it has the main ingredients she needed for her vitamins and supplements. the quality is great, as well as the taste, even the size is easy to swallow. It is very effective for her, taking it once daily, since she is taking some other maintenance. packaging is good too. arrived on time. wiil order again. please leaves a thbs up if this is helpful.thanks!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love that these are small and allow for you to take 1 in the morning and then 1 in the afternoon, which is how I usually take vitamins.(better absorption) so these are perfect for me and anyone who takes their vitamins 2x a day. They are easy to take as they are smaller than your normal multivitamin. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It is great to have a vitamin I can easily swallow and still get the nutrients I need. I can take two at one time or split it up and take one in the morning and one at night.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
4,070

This product has been so incredibly effective in helping boosts my sister's Bone Health, skin, Heart and Immune health. We highly recommend this product, thanks iHerb.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I'm a constant buyer on this vitamins But this my firstime for petite. I love this better I nterms of size, quality of packaging and a use this daily.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

It covers different vitamins & minerals. The amount is just right (There are some products in the market that exceeds daily allowance a lot). Also, the pills are easy to swallow.

Posted on May 14, 2022

i ordered these for myself . the quality is great and the size of the tablets is small so its easier to swallow . i have noticed improvement in my skin and hair . i use it daily .

Posted on May 3, 2022

bought this for my wife after looking for a all in one multivitamin and this one looks amazing and of great quality. also pills are smaller and easier to swallow.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

iHerb sells trusted brands and One A Day is one of them. I love the Petites size of the tablets which is very convenient and easy to swallow.