PH

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
I use for my doggies

I like this mushroom mix powder which I don’t have to purchase each mushroom powder one by one. The ingredients are good and my doggies like it with their meals. So far their health is good too. I will use it one day when i stop nursing my baby in order to improve my immune system.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good size and value for money. I take mushroom superfoods for immunity and longevity benefit and love The ingredients in this one. The om complex boosts my energy and recovery and seems of good quality. Taste is not very strong so blends well in smoothies and even hot drinks. Packaging is sufficient

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good quality, but expensive. The size is quiet good it lasts little more than 3 month. There are different type of mushrooms and taste good! Gives me energy to begin my morning workout. Good also to support immune system, a concentrate of superfood that give lot of benefits. Mushrooms known for longevity and protection against aging and inflammation.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This mushroom powder is one of the best mushroom products out there. It provides so many benefits for brain health, antioxidative help and so on, it's easy to use and to combine with other products and on top of that, it's organic! I couldn't recommend this product more and I enjoy from it's amazing benefits every single day.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Om are a really great brand & our favourite for Mushroom based supplements. The ingredients are always best quality & the large volume packaging is a great way to buy and save dollars.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great Om quality ingredients the certified organic mushrooms and size package are a bargain.It benefits immunity, energy, and longevity. The taste is mild and blends well with other superfoods.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The taste is the most important part of this. Delicious, unlike other brands. No bitter taste, just pure Ommm

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It’s really good 3 types of mushrooms in one it's the best quality

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Love every kind I tried of mushroom powder from this brand

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I eat it twice a day, it’s an awesome product