PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Excellent

This is the second brand that I’ve tried and this one is far superior than the first one I tried. I’m sticking with this one I have far more energy every day absolutely love this brand. The other brand I started with was a lot cheaper so it’s well worth the money every month to pay your Health. It really could be the Fountain of youth my family keeps telling me that I look really good and that my hair doesn’t have as much white in it and that it’s turning back to dark brown and then I look really good. I’m feeling really good since I started taking it. So I just ordered more.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been using DHEA for 2 months now in preparation for IVF. I definitely feel brighter and more energetic! Easy to swallow and do not leave an after taste, very good quality. I take 25mg three times daily and the ingredients are pure and micronized.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

The best DHEA on the market. Help me immensely with overall health and regulated my cycle. It is far more expensive than other brands but it’s worth it.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have not been taking this long enough yet to see if it will work to conceive a baby but so far I like the increased energy it is giving me.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Started upon doctors request, looks of good quality with micronized firm which is supposed to have greater absorption, small sized, no after taste, hoping for goods result

Posted on May 16, 2021

After taking this micro-DHEA (3 pills per day) for 20 weeks I have got blood test results which show a significant rise. Before it was 4.9 and now it is slightly above the maximum 14.55. In addition, the testosterone rose as well, it was 0.8 and now it is 1.8 also a bit above the maximum. I read somewhere that for a better IVF result you should take it for 16-20 weeks or at least 12 weeks before a new protocol. Prior to this supplement, I took regular, Not a Micro DHEA for 2 months, of another company, unfortunately, it had not raised the level of DHEA at all.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Not tested yet I will update my review later Good health for everyone

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

very good quality, no side effects. I feel a different in my energy levels

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love this product, the quality seems great. My dosage is 3 a day and I hope they will work.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

the best DHEA product, effective. my DHEA level raised after half year taking it.