PH

4.4
Based on 1,189 Ratings
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
In love with it!

I absolutely fell in love with this hand cream. It has solid texture and works well for dry skin, also it restores nails. The best thing about this cream is its smell .. Oh My god. It's delicious. Once have tried this cream, can't stop to buy it. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
1,166

I was looking for a lotion that was not made of harmful chemicals, didn't have strong fragrance and was small enough to keep in my purse. I'm so happy I found it! This hand cream comes in a good size (although I wish it would come in a smaller size), it keeps my skin soft without making it greasy, and best of all: it smells so good!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Love that this doesn’t leave a greasy feel at all after applying it. No stickiness as well, it just absorbs right into the skin. It’s also smells so good! Only downside is that the bottle is quite big, good for the price but too big to fit in a small handbag. I keep it in my drawer at work for daily use.

it's my second time buying it and not the last, the composition is perfect, the quality is amazing, the size ans packaging are conviennent, the texture is riche not quickly absorbed but very moisturizing... i use it on my eczema each time i wash my hand, I dont dry them completely like that the cream can be absorbed easier with humidity and it works perfectly fine. the smell is amazing, i will definitely buy a third bottle very soon

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great hand cream. Its thick white texture melts onto skin quickly. Has a sweet woody scent. It is easy to use. Lift cover and squeeze out. Its bigger than a normal hand cream tube but can still bring out. Keeps hands nicely moist and smooth. Great quality. Will repurchase

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I’m in love with the smell of this cream. It’s lovely without being overly dominant. The texture is creamy and soothing and you don’t need a lot for a daily use, arms included.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I love the brand and all their products . I use the peeling, body creams ,body soaps and body lotion this time I ordered the hand cream which smells divine and hydrates the skin properly

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Very good hand cream with good size I use it long time and I notice the improvement especially in winter season it keeps my hands moisture long time