PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Wheat Germ Superfood Supports Weight Loss and May Revers Signs of Aging. Emerging science points to another reason people are rediscovering wheat germ: It’s the richest source of a special blend of amino acids that speed fat burn. When consumed routinely, these compounds have been found to activate autophagy, the body’s cellular detoxification process in which old or damaged cells are replaced by new ones.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I will be ordering another bottle soon. Since it's having high amount of vitamin E , I take it along with a fat meal. Trust me , my skin has been seeing some changes . The glow , the state of mind , the ability to handle work and fitness has never been better. For some reason , my acne vanished 👍 .. highly recommend

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Highly recommended good quality lasts for ages and has no fish smell the ingredients are useful , package is good, has alot of benefits recommended by my doctor for anti aging and has omega 3 for good quality of money and health, and good for hair and nails as well and general health, see a different it after continuées taking.

tsalach
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Didn't take it for a year and was back on it again, in the year 2022. My diet tends to be without oils, so adding this wheat germ oil helps to add the fatty acids to my meals. Taking 2 softgels per day. Bought this for it's vitamin E content to help with my blood circulation. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Again a product dea Now food and Iherb that I am very happy with and use regularly. the capsule is large but is easy to swallow even for those of us who may find it challenging. products have good ingredients.

55029495-25ff-4480-bbd7-917b0ac87a0f
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I have been using on my c section scar, and acne scars. I prick open the capsule and apply. It was recommended by my chiropractor. I will always use this for my scars. I also apply after moisturizer for added skin hydration

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I am very happy with this purchase. My skin and my hair look better. I like buying stuff from Piping rock. This is one of my Go To places for supplements.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I use Wheat Germ Oil to support the work of my digestive tract and immune system. It works well. Great quality supplement from Now Foods.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of omega that package with benefit to my health especially my heart and and hair. It helps reduce my cholesterol level and inflammation. The taste and size is acceptable too.