PH

Posted on Nov 12, 2021
Excellent alternative to retinol

The retinol and bakuchiol serum I was using before was discontinued, so I switched to this one. There’s this wrinkle between my eyebrows that bothers me (thank you RBF!) I feel like this helps. I just slap some on before I go to sleep, and wake up the next morning with soft skin. It comes in an airless pump bottle, which is really nice because you can get out every last drop! It doesn’t have much of a scent, and it’s a dusty rose color. It’s not oily or heavy at all, but still moisturizing.

22a3522e-201e-49c0-8962-a6aa8491d431
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Bakuchiol works so well-I prefer it to low-strength Retinoids for my very sensitive skin/compromised skin barrier. i suffer from perioral dermatitis and psoriasis and bakuchiol has helped a lot. Skin looks brighter, smoother and more firm. Hero ingredient unlike hylauronic acid which breaks out my POD and dries out skin as it draws moitsure from the skin layer.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I heard about this product on a podcast saying that retinol products are not good for your skin. They recommended this serum and I am extremely pleased with the results! My dark spots have nearly disappeared and I find my skin looks and feels much more hydrated! Will definitely buy some more.!!!!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is a great bakuchiol product. I love bakuchiol because I have sensitive skin and wanting an anti ageing product that I could use while breastfeeding. it absorbs well and I think the pump is really easy to use, more hygienic and helps protect the product from the air to stop it from going off. Will repurchase.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I have sensitive skin and it works well for me. I feel my face is smooth and radiant after using this for the last one month or so. No scent.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I find the texture of this serum to be light and moisturizing. It interacts well with other products- I do not experience pilling. I haven't had any irritation with this product. I have brown skin so the tint of the serum didn't impart an ashy tone.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I used bakuchiol in another beauty product and wanted more of it. The package of this one makes it easy to use. There is no strong scent which is also good.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Lovely gentle fluid to replace harsher retinol. Apply to clean skin & then use moisturiser. Leaves the skin feeling nourished. I use it on my hands as well, helps with dry skin

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The texture is good and easy to apply on the face. It's not oily but I've not seen a visible effect compared to other Bakuchiols I've tried.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have started using it with my very delicate and sensitive skin, it fits perfectly the need for a renew with the needs of a delicate complexion and the thinner skin of my 50 years old skin.