Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Omega-3, 180 EPA / 120 DHA, 180 Enteric Coated Softgels - iHerb
PH
Posted on May 28, 2022

I'm feeling great using this supplement and have found it to be very effective in improving my health, mood, energy, etc. I take it every day and have noticed a huge difference in my quality of life.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I made the mistake of buying this same omega but the ones that say "double strength" Seriously, I was literally overthinking all the time! I thought the Omega just wasn't for me. Until I noticed that there were lower doses, these are perfect for me, by the way I am 37 years old

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Is so good it will last you for almost 6 months the quality is good the ingredients suits almost everyone it kinda smell like fish but its has so much benefits it mad my hair and nails grow faster and it has no taste i love it

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I've been using this for a while now and it's perfect for me it has no flavor and light on the stomach but the pill is big

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It’s Kosher and I guess Muslims could take this vitamin too. But there is not enough omega 3 in a 1 soft gel to take it in a 1 day.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I tried other brands and always ended with fish burps, but this one works like magic! I don't feel a fishy after taste at all. I recommend to take with a meal that contains some proteins and oil/fat.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

good quality, easy to take, natural fish oli ingredients and good taste, convenient packaging. Omega 3 is good for you hair, heart, skin and cholesterol in every age!

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is the first time I have purchased this brand for Omega-3. I would say that this is one of the cheapest yet trusted brand that I have seen so far. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

These help with my chronic sinus congestion! I take one every day! Seems to work good. I take one every day. I prefer the time released so I'm not dumping the Vit.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I buy it for my mom, she uses in combination with collagen and joint support in order to reduce inflammation. She likes this product very much.