PH

1,273
Ulyana2
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
2,938

Melatonin is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals. In addition, this hormone stops age-related bone loss and also restores it. The dosage for each is calculated individually. You can start taking 0.5 mg, for most this will be enough. Watch the individual response and increase the dose if there is no effect. I bought this particular melatonin because it comes in liquid form and the dosage can be adjusted independently.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

great product, good taste. amazing quality came very fast. packed well. ingredients are natural, gluten free. i like the fact it works quickly. unbreakable bottle. very easy to use. blends into any liquid, very good price great benefit. i will order again for sure. size of bottle is very convenient to hold, dosage is very precise.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This has been a life saver for our family with a child with ASD who didnt not sleep to sleeping more then 8 hours at night has been a god sent honestly could not have asked for a better product and its all natural witch is very important to me

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great flavor, works quickly since it's a liquid. The best part is that you can adjust the dose very easily. Since 20 drops = 3 mg, it is very easy to adjust the amount by the number of drops. This is especially important to us insomniacs who wake up in the middle of the night. We used to just drink chamomile tea at 2 AM and hope for the best, now I add only 1 or 2 drops of melatonin and this small amount helps us fall back to sleep without being too sleepy in the morning.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Through the years, NOW has never let us down. A good nights sleep turns one life around. The balanced ingredients gives us the sweetest days along with the sweet taste and high quality of this product..we’re glad we found you, NOW. Through the coming years, I NOW know the benefits of just a few small drops will gently set my mind at ease. I love this product you made! The taste, the small dosage amount, and the non drowsy results will have me staying right here with you through the years.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I used to take melatonin pills and it made me want to pee in the middle of the night everyday, and they I would go back to bed and could not fall asleep again. With this liquid melatonin I sleep all night like a baby! No bathroom breaks! Absolutely perfect product. It makes me sleep longer and more deeply.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I love the fact that it’s in drops - that way I can control how much I’m giving, unlike a tablet. I give my 10 yr old 3 drops (way less than 1 mg!) in his tea before going to bed and it really helps make him drowsy & fall asleep. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is so much cheaper to order this as its $65 for the same thing for 1 bottle at our local chemist. It don't take long to come in the post, and I order 4 to 5 bottles and its cheaper then what I pay for 1 bottle from the Chemist.