PH

Based on 4,508 Ratings
3,852
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 5, 2022
Pcos and blood sugar issues

That's my second bottle of inositol but first package from Now, so I decided to test this quality ingredients. I was sceptical at first so I buy smaller size bottle and I'm really satisfied with it. I don't have niacin flush or crazy energy bursts, but I have seen deference in my metabolism and it has better effect on my sugar issues and my pcos. I love to take one dosage at night coz it calm my nervous system down. It taste little sweet but not like sugar sweet and dissolve easy in water. I'm satisfied with this product so I've in my cart bigger size.

c0ee89cf-1f01-42a1-ac51-5c1551ac85fc

I love it love the taste unflavored and help with my nervous system and metabolism with my PCOS problem. It give me the energy and folic acid and with my gut problems. Ingredient love it no chemicals at all and love it. The quality is clean and the size love it true to it self. Thank you so much I really love it. The effect love it. High potency package 100%

3edb427d-bc92-4cfb-8d84-462c0d9307f2
0b77e0d0-d7ea-4b9e-a620-83ff96301299
c54f9516-3d73-4719-a056-cfda73ab3819
2048d13c-0ee8-43da-8d6b-1b7e25410781
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is my second time buying this product. I used to buy the 400g bottle, but they are not selling that anymore, which is a bummer, because the larger bottle was way more convenient. The powder itself is pretty good quality. It doesn't have any taste and dilutes pretty well in water. I take this for my Pcos with metformin, but I can't really tell the difference between taking both of them and only the metformin. But I will continue using it because it doesn't do any damage. It doesn't come with the measuring spoon. I bought that separately. p.s: it is not a sweetener.

5919a586-1a35-4219-90ab-4cb213b86a85
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I bought it coz before had smaller package, so I took bigger size. I just love this quality myo inositol. It really has good ingredients in, it give me nice energy boost, lower my insulin resistance, metabolism and calm my nervous system. It taste little sweet, nice water dissolve, great effect coz of potency. Inositol doesn't give niacin flush. And keeps my anxiety under control. On my repurchase list.

e429d5b7-fd57-4915-9a6c-0b283f63b23c
d99133da-4740-4696-bb50-2985cce7d353
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The Now Brand Inositol powder is a great product and the price is better than the competitions. It suits my budget and iHerb send the package without any delivery charge. At least they are upfront about duties and taxes which some other companies don’t disclose until it’s too late and you’ve already ordered the supplement. The Inositol by Now brand is a great quality product and I would recommend it to anyone who needs it especially for mental health issues.

EmaAvdispahic
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I usually use inositol in capsules, but I ordered this one in powder because Inositol in capsules was out of stock. I was woried how to drink it. I have mesure cups so it was not a problem. I drink it in my smootie and it doesnt have bad taste. I drink it for my PCOS and IR. This inositol is good quality. I drink inositol for years now and I can say it helps with my metabolism, I have lost weight too. I can say that it has good effect on my pcos and IR as well. I can recomend it too.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is MYO INOSITOL for those of you looking the variant. Quality is excellent. Powder taste sweet, no after taste. The ingredient is NOW FOODS usual, pure powder. The price is lower than other MYO INOSITOL. My sleep is improving, woke up to pee, usually hard to fall back to sleep, but after about a week taking 1.5 gram before bed, I am seeing some improvement in falling back asleep. If this works for me, I hope this also works for you. :-)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Great, taking mixed with water, subtle taste and very easy to drink, perfect for those who dont like swallowing capsules (raise your hands!). Taking with selenium for Hashimotos after reading a published scientific study that showed this combination (with myoinositol specifically, the same used in this product) could put it into remission. Taking each at the dose recommended on the bottle. Wishing you all well on your journey to good health.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is a high quality powder with pure ingredients. You can mix it easily in water or any other liquid, the taste is slightly sweet, and hardly noticeable. I take x1 teaspoon twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. I find that during the day it helps with my anxiety and stress levels and at night it slows down my nervous system and helps me fall asleep.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I'm glad I decided to go with the big sized packaging as it seemed better value for money. Initially I was concerned as I previously took this in capsule, but the powder form dissolves in water easily and actually has a mildly sweet taste! It's supposedly beneficial for the nervous system and metabolic health, so I hope it will address my PCOS.