PH

1,220
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
מצוין!

Hyaluronic acid is well known in cosmetics. I use the serum for my skin, but also the capsules for my body too. it keeps my skin hydrated PLUS help with joint pain, PLUS make my hair stronger. what is better than this (especially if you are in your fifty's)?? I also drink Collagen Peptide to empower those benefits. I recommend NOW for high quality.

f4986cd3-9669-4461-9db0-4f80246f6576
Posted on May 21, 2022
2,804

I have been following the direction of this vitamin for over a month now and I can tell that it is working. My mood had changed and I was more energetic. I am able to do more in less time, which has helped me in my social life as well.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I took this to support my joints as I am 49 this year. Ever since I took this in the morning before going to work, my knees do not make the sounds when I bend it. I feel stronger and able to do exercises without my knee making sounds like bones creaking.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great price and it works! If you have tendon or ligament injuries, give it a try. I have a partial tear in a tendon in the rotator cuff and a tear in the meniscus, both confirmed by MRI. had pain for years because I refused to do operation. Both cases improved drastically. Now I walk without pain and my shoulder does not bother me at all.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is the first time I use hyaluronic Acid. I’ve heard about the benefits but I didn’t expect to see any so fast. After a week of using this, I can see HUGE improvement in my skin and knee. My skin is literally glowing. It doesn’t have any after taste. I take 2 capsules daily and I pair it with collagen tablets.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I think this really helps the pain in my knee. Previously had injections that only helped a little and someone told me about the Hyaluronic Acid. Have been using this for only a short time but seems to have helped. The product was shipped super fast and was delivered equally as quick. A small price to pay for needed and wanted results of less pain.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

After catching CoVid twice my skin and hair have obviously deteriorated. Upon reading tons of reviews I bought this hyaluronic acid to take together with collagen, CoQ10 and biotin. I've been taking it for a week and, naturally, it's too early to say anything about cosmetic effect, but my knee stopped creaking and my hips feel better, so it definitely works. Oh, and be sure to drink lots of water to avoid side effects, such as acne and constipation.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Plan to take this longer term to see the effects with ceramide. My skin (apart from chin hormonal acne) has improved. I have Acne for more than a decade, and the acne on my cheek area has reduced in size, not many new ones popping up in the last month of taking these. Will continue😌

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I'm always happy with NOW products as they offer so many vegan supplements. I bought because I heard taking internally is better for wrinkle protection. I haven't been taking very long but I'm confident it'll work well. Pills aren't too large which is a bonus since it seems I'm popping heaps more pills of late.