PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Glucosamine as an ingredient as is a great benefit to all joints such as knees and also improves our diet as it has an effect of neutralising lectin, not proven but I literally feel the result. Great quality, packaging and no taste of the product. Good for all ages and apparently the right composition.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I use glucosamine to keep my bones healthy. A brand I often use is out of stock indefinitely. I find Now products reliable, good quality and reasonably priced. Which is why I have switched to using their glucosamine.

0ae0a7ca-c5b6-4982-8ee8-6141661cb035
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Out of many others, we have chosen this one. High quality ingredients. Good price. The size is perfect. Delivery is always fast and the packaging is good. The effect is impressive. Will use and continue to buy.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I put NOW glucosamine on my arthritic Great Dane's food. He showed improvement. I made a comparison of ingredients and believe this to a quality product.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

pure ingredients..recommended by my doctor. The dose of 1000 glucosamine is sufficient for daily maintenance. Not many brands have the sole ingredient. This product is my choice

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,070

These product is indeed excellent in improving my dad's joint health, I'll be getting more of this supplement as all I want for my dad is nothing but the best product for his health.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Life is better for me on GS 1000/day and CS 600/day. This brand works great since my old trusty brand became unavailable. Thanks NOW !!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My job requires lots of walking and climbing stairs, after a few weeks of taking this product, it was quite obvious that my knees are not as tired.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It's better than glucosamine sulfate. It has a higher content of glucosamine because it is in the HCl form. It has helped my joints. I'd say it's good value for money and I will keep buying it.