PH

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love fall and winter blends. I usually make them myself by combining different oils, but I was curious to try this one. When I opened the bottle I noticed that the smell of nutmeg was very strong. That worried me a bit, since I am not a big nutmeg fan. I would have prefered clove or cinnamon to be the dominant spice. However, once in the diffuser it is a pleasant smell.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The scent is strong and amazing. In a good way. I like smelly products I can actually smell. My home smelled mostly the other day so I put a few drops of this in my diffuser and it smelled like fall! It’s a good size for the price. The cap On it is easy to Open as well. It was hooped fast and packaged well. It’s a great essential oil To have in your collection. Love the now brand because it’s safe and uses natural ingredients as well.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Delicious, potent spicy and aromatic scent. Made from only 100% natural ingredients. Great for elieviating depression and anxiety. Helps to create a soothing and comforting atmosphere before going to sleep. Will buy again!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Really nice scent, perfect for autumn. The smell is nice as well it last for quite a long time. Nicely packaged. It has a little bit sweet orangy scent, perfect if you like sweet scent rather than a super spicy one.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I use it on my diffuser, and is the perfect fall/ winter cozy smell. It feels like an apple cider with lots of cinnamon plus a hint of citrus kind a smell. Love it!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The scent is a nice spiced smell. I use it in my essential oil diffuser. The smell doesnt last in the air for long. The size of the bottle is quite big though so it should last me awhile.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Smells good, perfect autumn scent. i use it for laundry. My kid like the way her clothes smell after this. I would like less plastic in the packaging though.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Oh Yum!!! I put a few drops of the new scent into my diffuser and suddenly it's Christmas! The scent is very nostalgic. I love it!!!

I love this warm and spicy scent for steam diffusers or for pouring two drops on my necklace diffuser. You can add another essential oils for a Christmas perfume, but i prefer the original version.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is an okay scent over all. Good deal for the size. The cinnamon note is very strong, so if you love cinnamon, go for it! For me, it's a little sharp, but I will blend it out with something creamy to warm and soften that note. Excited to use this around the holidays!