PH

2,097
MarceloCandido
Posted on May 14, 2022
Best peppermint essential oil

The quality of Now Foods essential oils impresses. It smells wonderful, it's like picking fresh mint, it's very natural. Inhaling peppermint oil instantly relieves nasal congestion. You can drip a few drops in your hands, close it and breathe deeply. It can also be used in aroma diffusers, leaving the environment with a wonderful aroma. Relieves rhinitis and sinusitis. In massages it is also indicated to use. Relieves headaches when massaged on forehead and sides of head. This oil is very relaxing too. If you liked the analysis, don't forget to give it a like.

e70abcae-ec4f-4437-a4f5-fdc6fd33173f
Posted on May 16, 2022

first thank you very much i herb the delivery was perfect in time packaging and everything .. i really love and respect your professionalism this essential oil is excellent .. strong smell .. concentrated texture .. i have tried many brands before .. this one is the best of the best .. you should use the half or the quarter of the dose you used to do before because it's very strong compared to other brands .. the beautiful surprise also was the size .. this one is far bigger so contains more than many other brands .. the price is also better than other brands .. i recommend strongly !! i will give my feedback concerning other products i took from i herb when i try them and have a clear opinion about them

dcb043e0-b35f-4d4e-bc15-e3bc0964ee85
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

One of my all-time FAVORITE flavors and fragrances! Peppermint is so traditional, yet incredibly uplifting and so universally appealing and at this price-point, for such a generous size, and of course, perfect PURITY, you simply cannot go wrong. ******** In the cold months, I like to add a drop to my homemade hot chocolate and it is divine! I also use it to make a breath spray to keep in my purse. It's also a fantastic oil to use in a little oil burner to freshen your home too!

aa5e9219-2093-455f-91c5-a57f57a15de7
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Thissss This essential oil is supreme. Amazing quality, good size that will last a lot, a lot of uses ! My main uses include : 1. Adding a few drops to my shampoo. It gives a tingly sensation that increases blood flow to the scalp and accelerates hair growth. 2. Add a drop in a big cup with warm water to freshen up your breath and clear out your airways. Extraordinary sensation. Consider liking my review if it was helpful 🌱

dce4a1e8-2b81-4989-a8a0-0c6e1b876499
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

NOW Foods offers their customers quality products = value for money ! I have no issue with the soothing essential oil scent(helps make me feel better when inhaling it when I have a headache or a cold). The size(118ml will benefit me for half a year), comes in a nice package and the natural ingredient used in the product composition. As a result, it boosts my mental health due to my age(50ish). The essential oil also puts me to a good night sleep after inhaling some of it each time.

956edbe3-a984-4250-aa61-14fe2def906c
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

The scent is very minty, I use it in my diffuser. Quality of the oil is excellent and very good size for its price. safe to use for all ages it also comes in a nice package. The benefit of this oil is relaxing with its minty composition. i feel good using Now Essential oil because of its natural and soothing effect.

633db9c4-b34e-4753-958b-4ecaf26c2366
4b91ee40-bed3-4f44-9abf-a99f7352377c
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

my 4th bottle! I love the scent. very refreshing to put in humidifier. I use this mixed with rosemary essential oil and carrier oil on my scalp for hair growth. the benefits of this is scientifically proven to increase hair growth. the quality is very good. I also use this too clear up my sinuses and it feels good to use this regularly.

6f1af00f-081a-4ac6-92a1-0df2f6c39e75
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love to buy Now Foods Peppermint Essential Oil in large size bottle, value for money. I use it in a diffuser to help boost energy, clear respiratory tract and stimulate circulation. It is also effective in improving sleep quality. My granddaughter sleeps well when I put peppermint in a diffuser in her room, very fresh scent. It also helps in her nasal congestion. As a massage, I mix with Now Foods almond oil to relieve fatigue, muscle tension and flatulence. My son uses it on his sore achy muscles after a game of soccer. Peppermint has analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory effects. Ideal for sportsman, highly recommended.

cc405341-4cbc-4d46-88ad-981746fc6945
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This essential oil helps to unclog the nose through inhalation, is great for massages, leaves the environment with a wonderful aroma if used in diffusers / humidifiers. The quality of NOW products is indisputable, the composition is 100% natural from the purest mint. The packaging is in amber glass, which helps to keep the product protected from sunlight. If this review pleases you, please leave a thumbs up.

77b5e301-c34b-4ddb-bec5-8e594cb1e8e4