PH

Based on 7,556 Ratings
6,103
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
I care for my brain.

Choline and inositol are both well-known and highly regarded supplements, and each has significant health benefits in its own right. But taken together they're a surprisingly powerful nootropic combo that can go a long way toward boosting memory, motivation, focus, and overall cognitive function. Choline also helps keep mucous membranes moist, especially in postmenopausal women. It works best with folic acid.

04cff128-11d7-4bd3-b802-e7f08b4d3407

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone.

f1383502-ca60-42b2-a42f-57b5b769e07a
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The quality, ingredients, minerals are great! The size of the pill is not so big, it doesn’t have any taste or smell, so it’s easy to swallow. I have issues with bilirubin and my eye balls have yellowish color. Once I started taking these pills, after 2-3 weeks my eyes are white again!😍

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Choline and inositol can help assist with brain fog, muscle twitching, attention spans, and general mood issues. Choline also helps your body to use fat more effectively. Eggs, brussell sprouts and lots of other foods are naturally high in choline, but if you're not getting enough of those in your diet these supplements would be a good addition. The recommended intake is one capsule daily with a meal, which has worked fine for me.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Choline is an essential nutrient. Choline is used in many chemical reactions in the body. It's important in the nervous system and for the development of normal brain functioning. It helps your liver and brain function correctly. A choline supplement may help reduce your risk of fatty liver disease.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The words won’t be enough to explain how good this supplement is. I can’t tell how it is working for liver but for the brain is does very well as I stopped having any dreams and sleeps like baby. It’s just my fifth day and I will rewrite my review if see some results for liver.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My periods are way more manageable since starting to take this and I’ve noticed some weight loss/less sugar cravings. This is an amazing supplement that a lot more ppl should be taking tbh. I love the quality of this product and that it’s combined with choline. Inositol and choline are underrated ingredients for our health.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've been using this B vitamin family product for stress/nervous well being. I see it. I am much more calm, peaceful and relaxed these days. It supports my healthy coping. I take one capsule after breakfast with any other supplements I need. Two useful products in one conveniently sized capsule that complement each other and benefit me. Worth trying. 💛

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Of course I trust Now brand because of its quality ingredients. The capsule size is average and the package is enough for up to 3 months if taken 1x per day. I was already taking inositol but recently read about the benefits of choline for fatty liver. I do not have a deficiency per se but i am taking this as a supplement. It does not have any taste because its in capsule.