PH

Based on 21,313 Ratings
17,358
2,354
Posted on May 5, 2022
Essential, natural and effective for depression

I am a doctor by profession and a lover of sports and a healthy lifestyle, sharing my experience with 5-HTP from NOW. My experience with 5-HTP is over a year. During this time, this dietary supplement was mastered not only by me, but also by my many friends. It is effective, non-addictive, promotes normalization of appetite and weight loss. Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach at bedtime. If you are not in the mood, emotional tension makes you irritable, then this remedy is for you. After a couple of weeks of taking it, my condition improved, irritability went away and healthy sleep returned. And most importantly, now 6-7 hours is enough to sleep and feel great! Like please! Be healthy! Thank you! )

79052934-6ae5-43cd-a2a3-27526fa2a5bf
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I liked using this a lot but don’t expect to be like a magic pill, I take a 100 mg pill twice a day, once in the morning before coffee with a fish oil pill, and the 2nd before gym around 6pm with a creatine pill. It enhance your mood and relief you from stress, makes you less anxious and more mentally proactive. The quality is good but as I said give around 10 days to start noticing the difference.

2104669b-9154-41c5-8329-f2ba60a19f73
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I'm sure everyone's reaction to this will be different but honestly so happy with my results. However, it took about thirty days for me to notice how much better I was feeling. At first even after the initial two weeks my mood did not seem to have changed very much and then a few more weeks later I noticed that I actually began to feel happy, okay, and it helped me become more confident and a go-getter. It helped me pick myself up and the rest I've been able to do because I now had the energy and will to carry on. Again everyone is different, but by no means am I saying I'm always feeling amazing 24/7. Like most people who anyone when there are occasionally low moments or times one doesn't feel as well., If anything I recommend you try it for at least a month and see if you notice any changes.

2c4eb165-a9ff-40e2-932b-c2109c97096d
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I moved to another country. It was very stressful. I needed to recover my nerves. Then the nutritionist prescribed me a complex of vitamins. 5-HTP and magnesium taurate overnight. The result - I stopped itching from nerves, I stopped shouting and swearing. My sleep has improved and I can work normally again. When this package ends, I will definitely buy a new one.

da650ed0-f55a-4a59-a128-f538e22122c4
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I  feel more clear headed and positive and energised for the first time in ages. I now feel very well and more stable and generally in a good state of being.  you have to take 1 tablet per day. and there 120 capsules. so enough for 3 months. Great value.

76bf6857-4510-43c0-a1e2-11f4a531b631
b6b2e6c5-92bd-4267-b21e-d4fb55e535e5

I am so grateful to have found this product! It has truly helped me in so many ways. 5-HTP has been a lifesaver for me. It has helped me to feel calmer and more balanced. I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with anxiety or mood swings.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a supplement which helps boost mood and regulate appetite. It's manufactured from the seeds of an African plant, Griffonia simplicifolia so it comes from the herbal source. I take 1 capsule at bedtime to sleep better and to feel better for the next day. It works well enough for me to appreciate it.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,970

This vitamin is the best thing I have ever tried. It has helped to improve my health, mood, and quality of life. I started taking this vitamin and saw immediate benefits in how it made me feel. I would highly recommend this supplement to anyone who wants to improve their health, mood, and well-being...I know I'm going to keep taking this product long

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
5,230

This brand is great for those who are looking for a supplement that offers noticeable improvements in the areas of energy, mood, and overall well-being. I have been taking this vitamin for a couple of months now and have noticed an increase in my physical endurance, mental clarity, and overall health.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have been on this vitamin for 3 weeks now and I already feel so much better. The vitamins seem to be doing wonders for my mood, immunity, and quality of life. I am feeling stronger than ever before which is great with all the extra work that we need to do here at work. I'm grateful for this vitamin!