PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is the only chaga I will take - period! It is grown, extracted and mixed with other ingredients to be perfect potency and you can taste, smell and feel the difference.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I love North American Herbs, everything they make is high quality. I love the combination of Chaga and Wild Oregano.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

very high orac index. i take it in winter as an assurance against the flu and other virus as chaga improves immune system.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like the quality and extra thought put into this formula. The birch is a real important factor in the quality of good chaga.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Chaga in capsules could be rarely found. Oregano is also added to these caps. We use it during the recovery period to boost immunity, when its no time to prepare the tea.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

Chaga, elderberry and vitamin D helped me beat covid in 1 Day! Took them at first symptoms, and these natural antivirals stopped the virus from developing. My entire family forgot what it’s like to have a cold since we discovered chaga and elderberry!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Good product, priced best here. Shipping was very quick as well.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

easy to take. hopefully it did what it was supposed to do ))

Posted on Jan 8, 2021
1,236
2,116

Went through a terrible time of total exhaustion and unable to function doing just daily chores, cleaning house, etc. but when I started taking the Chaga Max I started getting some energy within 2 days. I'm not 100% but I don't have to force myself to do every little thing that needs to be done. I'm so thankful that whatever it is in the Chaga has helped me get my life back.