PH

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This product is great! this is an effective product to boots up my workout and improve the fat burning. After workout, i consume a lot of carb but still look nice on my body. Overall great supplement! I highly recomnend if you looking for something to help shed a couple of extra pounds.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The quality of this Fat Burner is amazing. The benefits go beyond weight loss and I felt great throughout. The dosage is easy to take and the ingredients are perfect. I recommend this product for those struggling to lose weight. It really works!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Nothing happened. It's actually the month that I was the hungriest that I've ever been. The benefit is a complete mystery by now. Taste is weird and smell too but you swallow so ok. Ingredients really seem like something you need to believe in, just doesn't do anything of the quality that it aims to satisfy. Want my money back.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have definitely noticed a difference in my how my body responds.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am so happy, no side effect, some weight loss supplements has a some side effects

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very good product, that provides antioxidant benefits to the body and builds resistance.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

great great great

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Not much effect

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

First time buying green tea fat consumption formula, the instructions state that green tea extract is rich in antioxidants and EGCG (epigallocatechin), which helps to increase energy endurance, improve fat burning rate, will help digestion and metabolism while controlling appetite . I hope I can control my appetite a little after eating it and promote a lighter body. Natural brain. The properties of green tea extract help improve cognition and memory, providing the brain with the fuel it needs. Support cleansing programs. This green tea pill is formulated to support a detoxification program, promote healthy digestion and support healthy liver function.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I buy for the first time and I am very satisfied with the quality! . I was pleased with the timely and fast delivery. After I will supplement the review with the results that I have.