PH
4.6

4.6
k82022
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

love neutrogena as a brand. good packaging. mostly always good quality and decent price for the size. i like this lip gloss a lot. great pink color and overall good texture on my lips. sometimes lip glosses feel very sticky or tacky, but i don’t find this one feels like that. i would buy and use this again. i’ll get other colours too.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is a nice very thick lip gloss. It has a good little bit of sheen/glitter. I got this because I wanted a lip product with sun protection that I can wear if I'm wearing other makeup, something a bit more than just a plain lip balm. There isn't much color to this, but I really like the effect it has on my lips. The texture is super thick and sticky, feels like it sits on the lips. I'm fine with this because I'm not really looking for moisture out of it (I use this when out and use my typical lip mask at night). Some might not like the texture, however. It really is very thick. The scent is a bit like berry lemonade upon application, but it fades quickly. Classic juicy tube packaging. Gives me the SPF coverage I was looking for, and also aside from that just a solid gloss.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I use this every day. There is a minty flavor and soothes and moisturizes my lips. The packaging is awesome for a lip balm. I like to use spf on my lips everyday to protect it from the sun so I like the benefit and protection it gives me. I love the color as it can be applied over a lipstick.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I've been using this for two weeks now and it's been great! I wanted to get this for its SPF. It's a thick gloss so I usually squeeze a little and dab it around my lips. I don't notice it adding any color (at least on my fair skin tone) though I did like the color Glow out of the available ones. Slight fruity / berry scent, but it's not offensive at all. Even after I eat, my lips still feel moisturized that I don't feel the need to reapply. As for SPF I didn't have any sunburn issues prior to buying this, but it is more for a peace of mind. If you want extra protection, I also bought the blistex spf 30 lip protection balm and layer it under the gloss on days I go outside for long hours.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love that I have found a lip gloss with SPF, as I usually only have balms - this is nice because you can use it over another lip protect like a tint or a lipstick. It has a bit of a gel texture. It's soothing and slightly cooling - high shine gloss with a moisturising formula. Sheer colour payoff but a nice natural looking tint. Light scent that I find pleasant!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

the scent is really mild.if you have extra dry and chapped lips use this، it helps. the quality is great. my only concern is that it stings a bit only when I apply it though, not sure why. in terms of color, there is no color. love the packaging and the size.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Easy to use. Color goes for everyday, moisturizing, texture feels good on lips without feeling unnatural. Adds a nice luminescent shine. Convenient size for carrying but not too small. No disturbing scents. Satisfied for everyday use or at night. Overall feels like good quality, and am happy with it. I will check out other colors.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Leaves a cooling sensation on the lips due to menthol which isn't my favourite (and may be not suitable for more sensitive skin). The berry tint is rather subtle but looks great, and overall this is a great lip gloss/balm for those who aren't averse to menthol.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love the minty cooling effect it gives. And that it has spf . Wish the size was bigger though… it doesn’t have a lot of pigment either

b611a765-9820-40d9-8046-21153837c2d2
Posted on May 10, 2022

This is great when you have it on and it is pretty thick so it stays on. However, I found that when it came off let’s say with eating or whatnot my lips we’re still dry so there really wasn’t any moisture put in. I would say it helped prevent my lips from getting any dryer though. Scent is excellent and has an SPF which gives me reassurance my lips are protected. This is sheer with a hint of Color just to accentuate your current lip colour. I use it everyday and love it but I do wish it did a slightly better job at moisturizing. Otherwise a very good product.