PH

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Bought for my neighbour and my house and she loves so do I. It is so nice for diabetics, it almost doesn't not contain any sugar just a little and it is a nice treat when you what to drink hot choco but you have diabetes. It is nice to know that the are companies that are starting to think about people with diabetes.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Must say this is the most delicious chocolate I have ever tasted. Usually I do not like ready-made chocolate powder but it is really so delicious, the cocoa taste is very noticeable and not bursting with sugar. I have already ordered twice

4ddd8087-2238-4722-93b2-13734a58a4f0
0dc11f53-db0d-45e3-8d37-158e87c8a417
b2ccf7e6-3b19-48a2-9c6b-91dca6a6f622
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I used to drink it in winter when it was cold. it's a tasty and healthy alternative to coffee sometimes. the benefits of cocoa are undeniable

Posted on May 17, 2022

Such a huge package! I bought it because in our local shop the product was sold out. However what I noticed for the same price I got much bigger size pack. Will last for forever, as our kids drink it once or twice a week.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I gave it 5 stars cause my girl really liked it. For me, i' would have ranked it 3.5 stars. i had to use few spoons in order to make it taste like hot cocoa, the size of box is very small

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This Nesquik choco powder is not only of a very good quality but has very delicate taste, and I'm having it with boiled oatmeal. The result is not only very tastey but very healthy as well!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Best chocolate milk! Tastes good, easy to mix in cold or hot milk

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love this product, tastes great and dissolves easily in milk