PH

Posted on May 2, 2022
Nice!

I bought this powder to increase my vitamin c intake with whole, organic foods. With a blender, it flawlessly mixes into my smoothies. I also prefer that the taste isn't overpowering. When blended into smoothies, I can only barely detect a hint of orange. I like that a little goes a long way too so I can save $$.

great products recommend if you like super food this brand I use a few of them and high quality taste good easy to use daily morning ruetien in my drink I can add on coffee..or smoothie..nutrition drink give me energy for the day..get Vitamin C as we need.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Pleasant taste and ingredients are excellent. I feel confident I'm getting the best quality vitamin C. Black and blue marks are clearing up amazingly to which I credit this superfood blend.

joebonfi
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Great Product. As the name implies Superfood. Acerola Cherry properties immense, Camu Camu fruit and seeds are rich in nutrients and powerful antioxidants, including vitamin C and flavonoids

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The most vitamin C in a teaspoon from all the powders I’ve found. It makes the water nice taste, but, it doesn’t dissolve fully, it leaves a lot of “dust”, that scratches my throat. The color is more orange than on the picture.

c6810d6c-309d-4d82-864e-7cc86eeed96e
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like buying these powders cause i know im getting real food meaning whole food vitamin C and not just ascorbic acid. Plus it goes well in smoothies or alone in water since it tastes good

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is an all natural, whole vitamin c that our bodies recognize & utilize fully. It’s not that great tasting but can easy be masked in a smoothie. I personally split a serving, i take half in the morning & half later in the day with my iron.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is my second purchase. I bought this as it contains natural immunity boosters like orange, camu camu and acerola. It would be better if the taste of orange is stronger. I just add a teaspoon to my yoghurt every morning. Simple and no mess.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great source of natural vitamin c compare to synthetic c

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

A little bitter taste, but good to use in drinks/smothies