PH

Posted on Jan 4, 2022
I use it for the light days of my cycle - استخدمه للايام الخفيفه

English: - This product is so light but not and it did not irritate my private area. - I use this product in the middle/ at the end of the monthly cycle. - the product glue was gentle on my underwear عربي: - هذا المنتج خفيف جدًا ولم يزعج منطقتي الحساسة. - أستخدم هذا المنتج في منتصف / في نهاية الدورة الشهرية. - كان غراء المنتج لطيفًا على ملابسي الداخلية

fa8eba3b-4b7a-4b93-92dc-be44e67a8b49
54417e1c-f496-42ac-856a-14caa165d8dd
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Quality is really good size is perfect no scent at all i personally like the product it feels very comfortable packaging is handy and easy to carry the most beneficial thing about this product its free of chemical with out smell. Im a frequent buyer of this. Don’t care about about anything.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These soft pads are amazing for your personal hygiene routine on your period. good for light flow. their size is a little small, not suitable for people with heavy flow. they feel really soft on skin. It didn't have any scent or smell at all. If you really care about your skin, buy them!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I made an experiment and used it in the first day of my period and used an old pad from another brand that i used to use (N***) and i noticed a huge difference in the pain. I had so much less pain using this one and had an awful pain using the other brand. And i just bought more. I used it in the beginning of my period till the end, it didn’t leak or anything for me but it did for my sister a little bit. Both me and my sister have heavy flow. Doesn’t itch and doesn’t move and you don’t feel it at all.

I like the size and the package good quality there is no smell after using it its tack care of the place , you well feel comfortable, its very good try it,

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

great quality and natural materials, they're not thick enough for night or a heavy flow, I used them on average flow days and they were enough

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Thank you for fast and safe delivery. These pads are light and soft, so I think they have good quality. Also, skin doesn't feel any irritation with these pads. I'd like to buy some more next time. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

wow! with all the other i need 3-4 in day (and 2 in the night) in the 2 first days, and max 2 whit this one. very soft, minimum feeling.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I use these for my heavy days, yet I still change it 3 times a day. The grip on the wings could use some improvements, but they work well compared to the other ones.