PH

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It feels like any other panty liners and I am not sure bit i might noticed that no matter what the discharge is, the area doesn’t smell when using this panty liners. That is what I noticed but i am not sure. Am I going to buy it again? Yes.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Tiny organic pnty liners. I use them right after periods when it's useless to use a normal pads. I liked the quality! and it's completely safe for your health The best combination of price, quantity and quality

294b470f-ea3a-4160-982a-18a375061407
5c40b00a-06c4-4934-b6be-17fff9cc8f18
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The texture of the pad is comfortable, it’s fairly thin and comfortable for everyday use; it doesn’t move around and it has a firm shape even after 3-4 hours!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great substitute for the commercial one , good quality , it makes u feel comfortable and it doesn’t cause you problems in ur body or out .

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have already purchased this several times, love that it does not cause itch like other brands. Each piece can normally last for at least 3 hours.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It does the job to protect you during the whole night/ And its price is really affordable. Texture is very comfortable. In two words : excellent product !

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It’s good has no scent or smell and it is better than the other organic panty liners because it stays longer and breaks up less the quality is good

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It has good coverage and thickness to allow me to stay dry & fresh without harming my body with unwanted chemicals, etc. and yet feeling comfortable It has no fragrance which I like.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

nice and natural feel, no irritating perfume, overall good product for everyday use or backup with a cup. although the amount of plastic used for packaging is saddening: i personally would agree to not having every single pantyliner packed separately.