Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Vitamin D3, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 60 Softgels - iHerb
PH

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

My favourite Brand since 5 years ago. This is my 5th order and i'm very happy that Iherb packed these packets safely to my country. I've used 1000 IU twice a day and now i've using 5000 IU to cover my imun system against these pandemic situation. Thanks Iherb. Good Jooooobb!!

2a4876a4-dc8a-4d46-8c18-11a6d72492f0
5a4d3f06-bc0f-46da-a45b-4123653fda6c
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

In the wintertime when it's hard to get vitamin D naturally from the sun, everybody need extra vitamin D to keep from getting sick and this is the dosage my doctor recommends. Nature's Plus is a name that assures me that I am getting the best quality and, of course, I want it to be all organic ingredients, so this is my vitamin of choice.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Consume this nature plus D3 5000IU eberyday fo keep my immune system good strong and for bond health. The delivery to Singapore quite fast, only less than 1week. So satisfied with this brand!

99ef86e6-0d1c-4ae8-af8c-b908d16c0df3
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

NaturesPlus is a perfect source of vitamin for us (me & family). I have a very sensitive body & autoimmune disease, but NaturesPlus is truly safe for me. My vitamin D3 has also increased since then (based on blood check). Thank you NaturesPlus! :)

1a703035-5758-4a9d-bd70-72d1bee26229
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

D3 has really helped with my immune system. I feel sick less often since taking D3 supplements. I've been lacking vitamin D since I do not get exposed to the sun often, but this product has really helped!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

IHerb is so good, delivering to Indonesia only take time, 5 days.

529da665-393a-4943-b59f-df712ddb4be7
Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Yeay new order has coming. Good quality for gluten free vitamin.

057c04ea-96cc-4e1e-98b5-cb3d2f688efc
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Works great for me and a product that I will continue to use.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

great product, try it for the first time and i got special price too, quite good for delivery because its from overseas

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Free from artificial colors and preservatives is always the most important selling point for me.