Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Unsweetened, Simply Natural Original Vanilla, 1.63 lbs (740 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have been using this product for years. It has been consistent in delivering me the proteins and nutrition I need. It also has a low amount of sugar, which I love and I love the light flavor! (I have also had the Strawberry and love it too!!) I add it to green juice to make it even more nutritious and it has no problem mixing into the juice. The quality, ingredients, packaging have never failed to exceed expectations.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I use it in my daily smoothie. It gives me protein and many essential vitamins. The unsweetened variety allows me to sweeten as I like … I use a bit of the natural NOW Monk Fruit liquid snd add fruits. Yummy and healthy.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great price on discount. I drink this with other sweeten drinks to increase my protein intake. Gentle on my tummy and does not cause any flatuance.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I really like the unsweetened vanilla version of this product so I can add my own sweetener, sweeten to taste and frozen fruit. A frozen banana creates a milkshake consistency with water and the protein powder. Same with frozen mango. Yummy!

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I like it It have a multi vitamin and amino acid What i really like about it The ZERO SUGER 😙

Posted on May 6, 2021

Unlike many meal replacements or protein powders which are too sweet - this one isn’t and it’s great! Recommend. Keeps me full for very long

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

This is my go to breakfast daily. Add fresh fruit or cocoa/coffee for flavor. I use ice in the blender to make a thick shake. Excellent way to get vitamins and satisfying until lunch time! Wonderful for those of us who have tummy issues with regular vitamins!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Very good taste and very good price 👌

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I add this to smoothies and it’s perfect

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

My sister uses it regularly but even more now while going through Chemotherapy to keep her nourished.