PH

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

best quality, package, and deficiency ever. good ingredient as it have all colagen types needed for all ages, it has Avery good effects in health improvement, try it for few months and you will see it benefits in your life.. the powder didn't taste good so capsules are were so helpful for me to add it to my diet.

b70e54fe-4c1b-45af-a1db-d86d5f385a4e
Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My favourite collagen supplement 💙 It's 6 types of collagen and collagen enzyme without sodium , great ingredients. Good for hair , nails , skin , joints , knee and body. Easy to take with capsule. It bigger package size , 90 capsules to 120 capsules. It's improve my skin , reduced fine lines and smooth skin. Good quality. Suggest it.

I didn't make the mistake of trying this collagen from NaturePlus. everything I need is already here, easy to take and there is no smell, The result is awesome in just 1 bottle, my hair fall and my nails problem is I already can see the result that it is lessen. It is my first to take collagen capsules, I have a skin problem and joint but since I take this all is gone, so this is my new baby now. Hopefully nothing will change in the product,

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love this collagen!!!! 6 Types it's great ingredients with collagen enzyme. My face get smooth and soft in 14 days , after 1 bottle it reduced fine line. Normal smell for me not hard to take. Good for anti-aging , hair nails , skin , bone and joints. Great quality!!!!! I suggest it. It's good price by the way. 🥰🥰

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Great ingredients, collagen 6 types good for hair,nails , skin, bones & joints. It's really useful, reduced fine line and under eyes look better. This is good quality , I'm 33 years old i take this collagen with Hyaluronic Acid and CoQ10 for anti-aging. Good price if compared with ingredients. I can see good effects in 1 bottle. Suggest!! 🥰🥰

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I believe it works great. My joints and knees ached less. Skin was smoother. I did not continue cos i was concerned about other types of collagen included as i may not need it therefore i have decided to order the collagen powder individually packed that has only fish collagen by natures plus

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Good quality I bought it for me and my mom, she loved it, she is very satisfied because this collagen is very good for her tendons. fast delivery and well packed Good price ! Thanks guys !

a96fcd5e-9dd0-4d9b-ac99-29b5e7c300e2