PH

4.7
Based on 4,012 Ratings
3,206
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have used Natures Way supplements for quite a few years and find them to make a quality supplement. I like the pop top lid for ease of dispensing the capsules. I use the Wild Yam with a combination of other herbs and supplements for Hot Flashes and hormone balance.

14bd764f-8256-48d3-8236-24fb756b0ef2
f2d9b324-37f1-44ee-8138-c2c0ed060f16
45910611-b2c8-45a8-8e30-6250a53dd5ac
c31272cc-d15d-4c98-b9c1-c57a14ced610
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I highly recommend this product for the women who start to have problem with menopause or stuttering period. This will resolve it in few months, even after the age 50. Its a great quality product for its price with all the best benefits. Very clean product with a precious ingredient.

fe6769de-9207-4b78-af22-a2d6d60838e2

My skin looks 10 years younger. Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Hyaluronic Acid, Lysine, MSM, and Vitamin C, Kelp (Iodine) -- these nutrients provide anti-aging benefits. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have only just started taking these so unsure if it’s too soon to post a review. I am pre menopausal and have been experiencing some unpleasant issues with my menstrual cycle at my age. I had heard yam might help and sought out a quality product with natural ingredients to see what it might achieve for me. Great to see these are so natural but also vegan friendly— I love to see this. These are easy to swallow and have a slightly earthy scent / flavour.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I started taking this to help shrink cysts and fibroids and I have noticed a beneficial effect in the last couple of months. This is a great buy as it's a quality brand and affordable price. I've noticed less bloating and pain from the fibroid and my hormones feel like they are balancing out. Definitely recommend and would repurchase this again when I run out!

Posted on May 12, 2022

A great quality supplement and premium ingredients. I have a low progesterone production and take it after my ovulation to improve my luteal phase in my cycle. I seem to have easier periods and less pms symptoms if I take it regularly. I’d recommend for women to check with their naturopath wether this is a suitable supplement to take for them as it can effect the hormone production, specifically progesterone.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I'm perimenopausal and taking these has helped my symptoms greatly. My mood feels much more balanced and my periods have not been as intense. This is the only supplement I have taken for this purpose so I am pretty confident that it is responsible for these improvements. This is my second bottle, I will continue to take this daily for as long as needed.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I cannot live without my Wild Yam. Such a great product for all women's ailments. Helped so much for menopause and my daughter uses it for her monthly cycle and also swears by it. This particular brand is a nice dosage, so one does not have to take more that 1 at a time which is a great money saver. Of all the herbs out there, this one is my no1 go to. I highly recommend this herb for all women.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I recommend this supplement to take definetely in the time of menopause. Helps to balance the progesterone. I recommend to take together with DHEA also for hormonal balance and red clover to reduce the hot flushes and sweating, as phyto oestrogen.

db71fe69-d234-4c46-8f50-0e47d1b89251
5e36f66b-56cd-44bc-baf0-82ef2464fdf2
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I recommend this product for the women who start to have problem with menopause . This will resolve it in few months, even after the age 50. Its a great quality product for its price. Clean product with a precious ingredient.

ecd81da5-214b-4830-813c-e197db6cbb2f