PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I herb is an awesome source for all my needs. They continue to stand premiere for my supplement needs. Fast delivery and competitive pricing for the win! We enjoy Natures Way as it’s easy on the stomach, easy to swallow, no aftertaste and we experience good results with continued yse

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

If you look for Vitamin c, you need to make sure it is time released. Vitamin C is water soluble and easily loss through urination

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I like being able to take 1000 mg in 1 capsule rather than 2 500s. Also the pill is gel coated and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I don't notice any effect but I do like that it has a good amount of bioflavanoids and price is very good for that much.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good ingredients that boost immunity due to vitamin C and antioxidants. I take it according to the instructions. As a result, I did not get sick during the peak of the flu.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This vitamin C includes bioflavonoids, which is what I normally look for. I've used the Nature's Way vitamin C 250 capsules many times. I'm happy with the quality, ingredients, size, quantity and value. I only take one a day and try to take it with food.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I always order this brand. It is one of the only ones with natural vitamin C from rose hips - not just ascorbic acid. So I prefer that.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great quality and supplement. Helped with my skin. No taste. No problems with packaging or shipping. I take 3,000 mg everyday so my immune system is great i haven’t got sick in a while.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Among other benefits Vit C offers, works great as my family and I haven't got any flu in more than six months that we've been taken :)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Have used Nature's Way for decades. Coming into winter in AU, I like to have C complex on hand for immune support. Very glad to see this product.