PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

Love this supplement, I've been taking it for a few years and won't be without! I believe this has helped me through the winter months and covid, along with eating right and plenty of sleep. It's easy to take and has great benefits. Love the packaging and easy dispense.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I began this supplement when I had covid, and I just can't not take it anymore. It seems to be helping with blood pressure, keeping me healthy, and staving off further infections. I'm deeply grateful for nature's help in contending against ailments. This one is a keeper.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I don't like to take antibiotics. I had to recently and I am still trying to build back my good gut bacteria. I bought this so that if my problem re-occurs, I will have this on hand and will use this instead. It is absolutely possible to use herbal "antibiotics" and I sure am giving this a try. It is an insurance policy, so to speak for right now.

Rosheru
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My mom has been taking this specific brand on and off over the years. She’ll always return to it. It’s of great quality and does what it needs to do

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Love this product!! I need help with my kidneys and since taking these daily, I haven’t had much of a problem with kidney stones.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Tends to get cold in winter so I took this for about 10 days or so in beginning of winter. I think so far so good!

I started taking olive leave extract couple weeks ago and I can see it has helped me, I recovered from my sinus infection fast, my cold sore was on the edge of appearing and it didn't. It normalized my friend's blood pressure, she doesn't have to take her blood pressure medication any more, so she is happy. I have been recommending it to all my friends. take it 30 minutes befor food cause it also reduce blood sugar.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Helps to support immune system and against the cold sores

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The medical medium Anthony William reccomends olive leaf for immunity & ebv/strep. This brand is awesome. The ingredients are clean & i trust this brand.