PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Good

My son is taking this supplement because of the long time using computer caused tiring eyes. After 10days of taking this yet to see any improvement. Review to others feedback there are so many benefit even with different age of peoples taking it. So, i was convinced that quality should be not bad. We are vegetarian, so this is why i like i herb because i can easily find supplement for vegan.

492e4544-97d5-4862-84e4-7269ffffd30d
Posted on May 29, 2022

Eyebright Herb is an excellent product. I started using it for my AMD and I am confident that my eyhes are improved.However, what is better is that my legs used to ache at night and eyebright has improved my legs tremendously. My husband's legs are improved also with Eyebright Herb.. Quality, and packaging were also good.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Repeated order. A great Supplement for Eye Care as all ingredients are from natural herbs. After taking this Supplement daily 2 capsules eyes does not feel so dry and has improved my vision. I-Herb's products are trustworthy and reliable! A definite good buy for eye care product.

a8dd2e98-8acb-4fb4-b40d-64b3ec0d0473
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This product keeps my eyes moist all day. I have experienced dry eyes due to some medications, so this combats that issue, plus I wear a new pair of contacts every day, so really need the support. I will use this Eyebright forever, given its high quality ingredients, digestibility, and reputation.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I’ve never taken this herb before. I’m hoping it will help with my watery eyes and improve my vision. So far I’ve had no side effects at all. I’m hopeful that it will help improve my eyes. It seems to be a quality product and is said to improve the eyesight. The eyebright seems to be a popular herb with no artificial or added ingredients.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Amazing product quality. This is a delicious treat to add to my diet. The ingredients are 100% pure and organic and I think this product does the job. I like this product since it has nutrition and benefits the body. I will continue to eat this product along side with other supplements that I am taking.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Do you know that quite many herbs that good for eyes also good for respiration? Actually, I purchased eyebright for my eyes, but I kept it in the storage untouched because I felt I consume too much supplement until... I got flu with allergy and eye itchiness. It improved my immumity against flu, cought, and eye itchiness. It also make my eyes more comfortable. I cannot tasted the ingredient in the capsules, but the smell is so good. It like the aroma of green tea or matcha. I always choose my supplements carefully, and I feel satisfied with the quality of Nature's Way Eyebright. Please give me thumb up so I know you want an update concerning benefits that Eyebright can deliver to aging eyes.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought it for my eyes, since I've read that it could with dry eyes and floaters. I am pretty sure I see some improvements after using this product. My eyes definitely feel better than they used to, they don't feel so dry anymore. Still see some floaters tho. I've been only taking one capsule a day, even thought the package tells to take 2. I wonder if this herb has other benefits too, not just for eyes.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I had been having trouble with dry eyes. Using eyedrops, sunglasses and computer eye protection glasses. Nothing really quite solving the dry eyes. Tried omega 3 supplements and Vitamin C , no help. Added the eyebright and over about 3 weeks my eye condition settled, no more eyedrops