PH

4.7
Based on 1,239 Ratings
1,005
Posted on May 20, 2022

Just started with these drops and so far I have seen an improvement in my condition. It will take time however I am confident these will make a difference to my symptoms. Best dropping into my green tea. Tasteless and I am pleased it is working. Delivery was quick and very great price. Quality appears good.

I love this tincture so much. It’s not too strong in taste and I don’t mind the flavor of it at all, just put it in a little bit of water and swallow. I have a lot of issues with inflamed tonsils, especially during cold and flu season. And this is my go to remedy for a sore throat. It soothes like nothing else I’ve tried and boosts your immune system at the same time. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
1,342

I had bought other products, which I disliked due to the excess of alcohol up to 30% or 40%. It was horrible having to take those products. So I decided to order this one from Nature's Way which contains 99.9% no alcohol. When taken, it does not have that unpleasant taste. It absorbs very well. I have a few days taking it I hope it helped me with the cold season!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

absolutely love this stuff - it has kept me healthy - because of the golden seal it should be limited to 10-day doses, but that's usually sufficient to ward off a cold. While others around me get sick, as soon as I get a twinge of a sore throat I take two droppersfull a day for a few days, and have stayed healthy. I'm not huge into herbs, but this one has me sold.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Great quality product with excellent ingredients, no nasties. I give it to my daughter when she needs it, she’s 8 years old and had this since she was 6 years old. It helps to boost her immune system during the winter, I put it in water with some raw honey and she’ll happily take it, no issues. I’ve recommended it to friends and so far everyone liked it and felt the benefits! We love this product!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this stuff! I got this for hidradenitis Suppertiva for the golden seal part since it’s a natural antibiotic and literally I’m healing, not hurting, not swollen. I’m thankful for this stuff because I hate taking regular antibiotics it messes me up. Also, this has helped my husband with sinus congestion as well(I don’t know the full capacity of it because he hasn’t taken it consistently like I have).

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I bought this for my SO as he wanted a combo Echinacea Goldenseal supplement (respiratory issues) and we both thought it would be nice to try a liquid rather than another pill to swallow. It worked well for him and is easy to take, but he didn't like the flavor. It seems to be high quality and I would recommend this to others, but I'd warn them about the taste.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Okay, it doesn't taste fantastic, but it's so good for health that I'm fine with it. Important to have goldenseal too, along with echinacea, when exposed to illness, so this is definitely a keeper in my arsenal. I really appreciate that it doesn't have reflux-inducing alcohol too. Will repurchase!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Ingredients of best quality supplement once added to your diet your immunity will be greatly benefited your immune health will show improvement good package suitable for all age I'm not worried about taste as some did I have tasted worse taste supplement.

7c163e8d-b74f-4ca8-83d3-cbf60fbd871f
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Several laboratory and animal studies suggest that echinacea contains active substances that boost immune function, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and have hormonal, antiviral, and antioxidant effects.