PH

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
It delivers!

This supplement does not disappoint! I bought these for my husband for the many health benefits it comes with however, one of those benefits were noticeable immediately *wink*. I did not purchase them for that purpose but it’s definitely an added bonus lol. These have been a great addition to his daily regimen. I will absolutely be purchasing these every month going forward.

I use this with TongKat Ali and the results came in about a week. Love it! I notice the effects after a DAY of use not Immediately, so don’t think you need to “Feel” it in your system right away. HIGHLY Recommend!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It does what is is supposed to! Size and taste are fine. I take a reduced dosage, as it gives plenty of energy. Could notice benefits from day one. Composition of ingredients seem optimal.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great product! We compared composition to another product targeted to women hormonal balance and decided to give it a try, it works like wonder! Its benefit? It actually does improve/increase overall women wellbeing, revamp desire and increase pleasure levels. Will keep buying it for both of us.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I don't know how to rate this product. I've never tried anything like it so I have no basis for comparison. All I can say is I haven't noticed any difference.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Doesn't effect me whenever I took it. or maybe I need to consume it for longer period. But for instant action is quite undependable

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I felt results the first day I started taking this. Excellent product at a great price.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Best quality men’s performance pill out there and the ingredients are the best out there. The user saw a great improvement lol

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have tried some other honey formats of Immopedium and it used to give an excellent results. This capsule form is ineffective and equally as effective as placebo. Waste if money for the purpose it was purchased

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

great one, however production should be increase , as it's most of the time out of stock!