PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have iron deficiency and my ferritin is always low. It's hard to find iron supplements that won't cause more constipation than what I already have, but these ones don't so far. I have to repeat blood test to see if really works for me. So far so good!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,463

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The quality is amazing in good size! I was not tolerating any other minerals and iron, I am suffering from anemia (iron deficiency) due to being pregnant. The packaging came in good condition. The taste is bareable compared to others. Have been using it for a while and I already see difference!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I like this product as the price is reasonable, and the quality is good. Iron helps hair growth. The ingredient does not contain any preservative. The size is just right. I enjoy taking this product a lot. This is my favorite brand as the plastic bottle is light and the packaging looks good.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have been searching for higher dosage and good quality of iron and I finally found it here on iherb. Its taste is acceptable and usually I will take it after or during meals with vit C. It is gentle on my stomach. I take one daily and I can feel that I have more energy and feel less giddy. So far so good. And no constipation at all :)

Posted on May 15, 2022

I really appreciate that this company does not put a toxic coating on their product! I find the size of the pill to be very tiny and easy to swallow, without lingering in the mouth. Some reviewers mentioned that the product dissolves quickly and tastes foul. I did not experience this phenomena, as I was able able to swallow the pill quickly, before either of the above complaints occurred. Also, the label states the product is suitable for vegetarians. If you're looking for a product that has a colorful coating on it and perhaps a sweet taste, then this is probably not for you. I've done some research on artificial ingredients often used in the food and drug industry, and those are not for me. It's wonderful when we get to choose!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It supports red blood cell, you will notice the difference after being used it, my daughter 15 years she suffered from shortage in Iron ,I purchased this kind she took it and feel better , I recommend

eb667e0b-9ba8-4299-84da-acdbb187b1fb
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Good quality iron. I’ve been taking it for 2 month now, not side effects as it often happens with iron supplements. The tables size is ok, easy to swallow, doesn’t really taste like anything. The packaging could be better, this cap is kinda annoying to open. Overall I would recommend it.