PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

It’s very good and it helped me get so much vitamins and it tastes really good and it helped me a lot and it benefit me so much and make me healthy and the quality is really good and the ingredients are gluten and the size is perfect and the dosage is the best

2722884e-7ac4-4819-9afc-de2a3bab8f8e

I started taking these pills a few months ago and am really happy with the results. I think I seem the most improvement in my skin and nails. My hair could still use some help in terms of being a little straw-y but I think overall this product is great and has made me feel so much better about my skin! The quality is excellent and the size of the gummy is small and tastes good. 👍👍

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
1,365

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Nice product l like this brand, i have been using other brands so i just decide to give this one a trier and l love what i bought, it contains a very good quality and the ingredients also is very nice . The taste is very nice and also the size i like it, it gives me and my family a good benefits ever since we started using this brand. i will recommend you to give it a trier and you will get a great reward that you not forget in a hurry ! Thanks .

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

#1 Brand For Hair, Skin & Nails♦ Optimal Solutions® With Over 2x Biotin* 6,000 mcg Biotin Per Serving Vitamin A and Antioxidant Vitamins C & E Non-GMO Gummies Dietary Supplement Beauty Starts On The Inside™ With Vitamin A Antioxidant Vitamin C&E At Nature's Bounty we believe health and beauty go hand in hand. With nearly 50 years of making quality vitamins and more than 20 years in the beauty business, you can trust that every Nature's Bounty® product is backed by science, and made with the purest ingredients...guaranteed. Beauty Starts on the inside.™ *Compared to Nature´s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails gummies. ♦Source: IRI Total US -

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A wonderful gummy bear vitamins for nails, skin and hair. The taste is definitely one of the best compared to the more expensive brands. The texture is soft and it is so hard to eat only 2 pieces.

82d8e6da-a8fe-4f36-bbfa-34733017d704
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,189

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

This is the second time I use this product. I’ve been using it for a month right now and it’s good. I didn’t really notice much benefit so far but I continue. I stared with a dosage of two per day but it caused me stomach Ach so now am taking one per day instead and am fine with this. It tastes really good

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Good quality High ingredients Good quality Good ingredient Scent good Good smell High care Good scent that easy use with high quality and full size 18 age no package with wow benefit and composition low sensitive and gentle low frequency concern High ingredient dosage Taste wow Easy use Good size Good package Benefit wow Age Serving easy Frequency easy Good diet Flavor good 17 age Fish oil Wow package Alot of benefit Omega 3 Low cholesterol Hair taller Low inflammation Good to heart Taste delicious Size large Easy use Scent wow Moisturizer the hairs

Posted on Oct 10, 2022